Questions about selling
How do I register an account and upload properties?
Read our Step-by-Step User Guide for details of the registration and upload process
How long does it take for a listing to be approved?
Our team reviews and approves your listing usually within 2 hours after submission, our working hours are Sunday to Thursday from 8am – 8pm
What are the fees for listing a property on BitMeEx.Estate?
We are charging 0 fees for property listings
How many listings can I upload?
You can list an unlimited number of properties on BitMeEx.Estate
I have a buyer who wants to buy property for Bitcoin. How does it work?
- The client registers on www.bitmeex.pro
- The client provides the following KYC/AML documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ID (passport / national ID card / driver’s license)
- Proof of residence (utility bill / bank statement / telephone bill)
- The client deposits the cryptocurrency into the secured Bitmeex wallet
- The Bitmeex OTC desk manager and the client will arrange for a call to agree on the best market price and convert the cryptocurrency into USD/AED
- The client withdraws the funds into the client’s bank account or into an escrow account (we have a reliable escrow partner if the client does not have a local bank account)
- The funds are transferred to the real estate company to pay for the property
Questions about buying
I want to buy property for Bitcoin. How does it work?
1. You register an account on bitmeex.pro.
2. You convert your Digital Assets (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.) into fiat currency (USD, AED).
3. You withdraw the funds into your bank account or the BitMeEx.Estate escrow account.
4. From there, you pay for the property.